Let’s chat: DISCORD
The techLING2021-UVigo-T&P organizing committee will make a DISCORD server available to all participants in order to centralize all questions, provide the latest information on the Conference in real time, and to create an interactive open space between participants.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU ADD A PROFILE PICTURE OF YOURSELF SO THAT THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS CAN RECOGNIZE YOU
COMMUNITY in DISCORD
ABOUT THE CONTENTS:
- CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: #dudas. You can make all your enquiries regarding the registration for the Conference in this section.
- INFORMATION: #info-oficial about the Conference’s organization in real time. You will receive a notification every time we upload something to the website.
- ROOMS: #española, #gallega, #francesa, #inglesa, #portuguesa, so you may interact with each other.
ABOUT THE CENTRAL TRACKS OF THE FORUM:
- #eje 1: Technology applied to translation and interpretation
- #eje 2: Technology applied to the language teaching
- #eje 3: Technology applied to the language processing
These forums are available to chat with other people about your central track. It’s as simple as finding your track and talking about it!
ABOUT THE CAFETERIA:
There will always be a #silla-libre for you to comment on anything you want.
ABOUT THE VOICE/VIDEO CHAT:
As incredible as it may sound, you also have the option to communicate using your voice or through video with anyone connected to the techLING2021-UVigo-T&P channel.
ABOUT THE NOTIFICATIONS:
Every #canal has its notifications activated by default, but you may configure them as you see fit by right-clicking on each #canal and then selecting “Notifications Settings” (or by tapping and holding, in mobile phones). Then you may choose if you wish to receive a notification when a message is sent (default setting), when you are mentioned, or to mute notifications entirely.
DEACTIVATING THE NOTIFICATIONS OF THE #INFORMATION #CANALES INFORMATIVOS IS NOT ADVISED IF YOU WISH TO KEEP TRACK OF THEM IN REAL TIME