Active participation in the conference
Proposals may be submitted in the following formats:
The Scientific Committee will determine the acceptance of proposals based on the submission of their corresponding abstracts.
Each participant may send up to two abstracts (each centered on a different track or theme) with a maximum of 500 words and no more than 5 keywords. Abstracts must be written in any of the five languages of the Conference: Spanish (ES), Galician (GL), Portuguese (PT), English (EN), and French (FR).
Authors are advised to structure the text using APA Style, identifying the subject, objective, methodology (sample, instrument, and procedure), results, and conclusion. Since it is an abstract, all sections should be presented in a summarized fashion, especially the results section. Should the work not be empiric in nature, the abstract must present a theoretical study structure (identifying the theoretical model or framework compared to current or past results).
The abstract must be submitted using the EasyChair platform
All abstracts proposals submitted through the EasyChair platform must conform to the follwing guidelnes:
- Details: Author, title, abstract, bibliography and keywords
- Length: 500 words maximum
- Format: single spacing without tabulation. 2.5 cm for top, bottom, left and right margins. No French indentation. No page or line numbering.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12.
- File type: PDF format, unprotected
- Until 31 October, 2021: submission of abstracts
- Deadline 15 November, 2021: submission of recorded communicationin the chosen platform (YouTube, Vimeo, Instructure Media, Twitch o Daily Motion). The relevant URL submission by filling the form is available here
- Until December 08, 2021: registration period for attending to the conference with registration fee
- December 15 to 17, 2021: online Conference
- Recorded Communication or Videoconference
Before the three days of the Conference, all communications or videoconferences shall be recorded using the conference logo where possible, either as a wallpaper or as a digital signing in each of the slide’s presentation.
Recording must not exceed 15 minutes.
The URL for each communication will be posted in the corresponding slot of the conference program on the website techLING2021-UVigo-T&P website.
Please note that the person submitting the proposal must be available at the day and time ultimately marked in the final program, so that he/she will be able to answer the questions.
- Poster / Infographic / Animated infographic
The acceptance of this proposal format requires to a brief presentation submitted via EasyChair. The presentation will be made in an exhibition wall within the techLING2021-UVigo-T&P website. Each track wall will be launched afther the plenary lectures.