Technology applied to language teaching
Emmanuel Claude Bourgoin Vergondy
Sílvia Lima Gonçalves Araújo
The goal of this conference, particularly when it comes to this second track, is to offer the possibility of presenting your research initiatives, your results, and your practical classroom experiences.
We invite you all, university and secondary school teachers, experts in didactics, manual publishers and content creators – either digital or paper based – to spread inspiration for all the teaching community.
You can find below a brief list of possible themes we would like to discuss in this track of the Conference, but please note that the following list is merely indicative. We are open to other original proposal related to any area of Technology applied to language teaching.
- Collaborative learning in foreign language classes
- Multimodality in the foreign language classroom
- Integration of ICT in the foreign language classroom
- Telecollaboration in the foreign language classroom
- The use of SSR in the foreign language classroom
- The role of LMS in the foreign language classroom
- Creation of new pedagogical scripts in foreign language classes.
- How to work on all skills in foreign language classes: technological strategies.
- Reception : listening and reading
- Production : speaking and writing
- Spoken and written mediation
- Spoken and written interaction
- Gamification in language teaching
- Robots for teaching psychomotor skills and language????
- Programming languages Scratch
- Online communities in language teaching
- The digital gap and its impact on the implementation of ICT in the foreign language classroom